Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Penny Purging.....

So, like everyone else I have been snapping up Michael's penny clearance items. But I am having a little problem deciding what to do with my extras. I purchased some pretty pricey(well before they were clearanced) items and I know that I could make a killing with them on Ebay but I kind of feel like that is taking advantage of people. I would do the items auction style instead of a set price,that way letting buyers pay the amount they think is fair for the items. What do you guys think?

2 comments:

  1. I used to sell in a store on ebay. I peruse the discussion boards and everyone says that auctions are not any good. You lose money. Set a price and do a Buy It Now. Figure your costs of shipping and handling in price and have Free Shipping. Get ready for bad feedback as ebay now allows NPB, non paying bidders to run rampant along with people who want full money refunds for no apparent reason and still keep the item! I'd try craigslist or sell on facebook.Just my 2 cents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try and etsy shop - each listing costs like 40 cents for three months and no haggling over prices.

    ReplyDelete